Enable Address Validation
CartRover offers optional US and International Address Correction and Verification which provides the following functionality:
- Auto-correct and standardize US addresses into their official format upon loading (CASS Certified)
- Auto-correct and standardize international addresses for most countries
- Notify and optionally hold orders with incorrect addresses for review and correction
- Take address combined into address lines 1 & 2, and split it into the corresponding address, city, state, and zip fields.
How to Set Up
For each Order Source you wish to enable Address Verification for:
- Browse to that Order Source in the Carts tab.
- Click Edit Setup and enable the Verify Addresses option under the Order Load Options settings section.
- Select if only US addresses should be validated, or all countries should be validated. Prices vary, see below.
- Select whether or not CartRover should Hold Back orders with Address Errors. Click Save.
- If enabled, you will be notified by email and must correct any address in CartRover before it will load into the warehouse.
You can disable Address Verification for your entire account in the CartRover Profile & Billing tab. Disabling this here will turn off all address verification for all carts in your account.
Address Verification charges per order lookup. The exact rate depends on your monthly order volume. USA and International lookups are counted and charged separately. See the table below for rates:
Below 30 Lookups
Up to 500 Lookups
Up to 1,000 Lookups
2 cents each
1.5 cents each
7 cents each
7 cents each
6.5 cents each
Up to 8,000 Lookups
Up to 20,000 Lookups
Over 20,000 Lookups
1 cent each
0.9 cent each
0.8 cent each
6 cents each
5.5 cents each
5.2 cents each
Orders are charged for address validation lookup at the following times:
- When orders initially load into CartRover.
- When the order address is manually edited and saved within CartRover.
- You will be notified in real-time if the address was successfully corrected or not.
- You will be charged each time you edit an order's address.
Monthly volume will be calculated on the last day of your pay period to determine your per order cost. For example, if you have 550 US address lookups, you will pay 1.5 cents each for a total of $8.25. The Address Verification charges will be added to the upcoming bill as a separate line.
How to enable DEAR Inventory Sync
To enable inventory sync to DEAR Systems, you must complete the following fields within your DEAR cart setup page (Carts tab > DEAR > Edit Setup) in addition to activating Inventory Sync under the Services section: Stock Adjustment Price Tier Name ...
Set Warehouse Address in CartRover
Some connections, particularly EDI ones require the Ship From Address when we send back tracking. To do this, you must add your warehouse addresses in CartRover. Step-by-step guide In the Merchant tab, go you Locations & Products Select the desired ...
Missing Outlet Address in Vend
Problem CartRover isn't pulling orders from Vend and CartRover shows the following alert: Could not pull order data because the outlet in Vend is missing an address. Please add the outlet address in Vend. Solution You need to add addresses in your ...
BigCommerce Orders Missing Shipping Address
Problem BigCommerce orders are missing a Shipping address in CartRover. The order number also has a "-1" appended to it. This can also cause CartRover to raise the error message: Could not change status of Order #XXX to "Shipped" Solution This ...
How to enable inventory sync from Skubana OMS
The following instructions explain how to properly configure and enable inventory sync from your Skubana account to your connected CartRover order sources using the CartRover Merchant account. Inventory Sync Workflow The red arrows in the workflow ...