Aftership - Additional Tracking Info & Notifications
If your warehouse or shopping cart cannot provide all the shipping data you desire directly to the customer, Extensiv Integration Manager provides free integration with the Aftership platform. Aftership has both free and paid tiers.
Aftership allows you to:
- Track all your shipments
- View Delivery failures & Exceptions
- Notify the customer via branded email or SMS
- Have a custom branded tracking page for your store
Learn More at Aftership
Setting up Aftership in Integration Manager
- Sign up for an Aftership Account, or login if you already have one: Aftership.com
- In your Aftership Account, go to Settings > API
- Enter Integration Manager in the description and click Generate.
- Below that, copy the API Key.
- In Integration Manager, go to the Merchant and click Edit Setup
- Under Additional Settings, set the Optional Extra Interface to AfterShip.
- Paste in your API Key
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click OK.
How it Works
After Integration Manager receives tracking data for each order from your WMS system, Integration Manager will forward the tracking number as well as some of the order and customer data to your aftership account. This will allow you to monitor shipments in aftership as well as trigger emails to customers.
If an order has multiple tracking numbers, each tracking number will be passed to AfterShip whether or not they actually ship at the same time.
Tracking records sent to AfterShip by Integration Manager will contain the following fields (when available):
- custom_fields > order_source
- custom_fields > uploaded_by
- Will always be: Integration Manager
Zoho Inventory - Send Copy of Orders
Deprecated. In 2020 Zoho Inventory will be supported as a full WMS option within Integration Manager and this connection will be removed. Extensiv Integration Manager can send a copy of all order data to Zoho Inventory. It is important that you ...
Optional Extra Interfaces in Extensiv Integration Manager are Merchant level connections where Integration Manager will send a copy of all order and shipping information to an extra system. Integration Manager is designed to send orders directly to ...
Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
The following extra fields are pulled from Amazon with each order. These fields are not part of the standard interface with all Warehouse or Order management systems, but are available for use if needed. Item Level Fields Field Name Description asin ...
Shipments and Shipping Info fields blank in ShipStation
Problem After orders are shipped by the WMS and tracking loads back into ShipStation, the Shipments and Shipping Info sections of the order are still blank and don't show the tracking information. Solution This is how ShipStation is designed to work. ...
How to re-send tracking to Order Source
Extensiv Integration Manager can retransmit previously sent tracking information to your shopping cart or marketplace if needed. Step-by-step guide Find the order in the Integration Manager Orders tab. You can search by date and order number Click on ...