An Order is Missing from CartRover
CartRover failed to load or sync some of my orders.
Many things can cause this to happen. The most common is that a field on the order did not match the filters you have in place in CartRover. For example, Order Status or Payment Status.
- First check the Skipped Orders section of the Orders tab. This may tell you why CartRover skipped the order. Be sure to check the date range as you may need to search further back in time.
- If the orders is displayed here, it will include a reason for being skipped. You will need to make a change to the order or your CartRover settings for it to load.
- Open the order in your order source. Also cart settings page in CartRover. Compare the status, date, and other filter fields and ensure they ALL match properly. If they do not, change the status in your order source to match.
- Once you are sure they match, make any change to the order in your order source (such as correcting the order status or adding a note). This will cause CartRover to see the order was changed and re-try pulling it.
- Note: A handful of less common order sources do not work this way and you must re-trigger sending the order from within the order source.
Order Cancel Download
Order Cancel Download is a feature that allows CartRover to detect when an order is canceled in the shopping cart after it has already been loaded. CartRover will attempt to stop that order from sending to the warehouse or cancel it in the warehouse ...
How To Get CartRover API Keys
There are three types of API Access in CartRover. Cart API - For users building an order source or shopping cart integration into CartRover Merchant API - For users building out a WMS connection to CartRover for their merchant account Warehouse API - ...
Items in CartRover Missing a Product Code
Problem Items in CartRover are missing a product code or SKU which causes problems in the Warehouse or Order Management System. Example: Solutions This happens when the merchant has not setup product SKUs in their shopping cart. The SKU or Product ...
The order download is the most basic function that all order sources support. This is used for loading orders into CartRover from your order source.
Order Missing From ShipStation
Problem Orders in CartRover show a status of AT WMS, but those orders are not showing in ShipStation. Solution To solve this problem, you must open up a ticket with ShipStation support and provide them with a sample order number to review. This issue ...