Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
CartRover cannot connect to WooCommerce site.
- Make sure you have WooCommerce version 3.0.0 or above. Having the latest version can help as well.
- Try changing permalink settings
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and choose something other than "Default"
- If you have migrated the database or updated it is possible the API credentials don't work anymore. Try generating new ones.
- Make sure you have the correct Store URL. You can find the Store URL needed by CartRover on the System Status page of WooCommerce. Use the Site URL field.
Invalid response from WooCommerce
Problem You are receiving the following error message in CartRover: Invalid response from WooCommerce. CartRover only uses the native functionality built into WooCommerce without modifying it in any way. CartRover does not need nor provide a ...
WooCommerce reported a file not found error
The following is an error that may display when testing your WooCommerce cart credentials: Test failed Server Said: Please check server settings. WooCommerce reported a 404 error (file not found) at: https://<storename>/wc-api/v2/orders [http status: ...
Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
Problem CartRover is raising the following alert when trying to mark your orders as shipped: Subject: Error adding tracking to Tracking Extension Message: Could not add tracking data to order: XXXXXX woocommerce_rest_cannot_create: Sorry, you are not ...
Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
Problem CarotRover displays the following error message when trying to communicate with WooCommerce: Could not confirm order: Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Solution If you see this error, go into you ...
API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
Problem CartRover displays the following error message when trying to communicate with WooCommerce: Could not confirm order: The API key provided does not have write permissions Solution In the left pane of the WooCommerce Dashboard hover over ...