CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
If CartRover shows that inventory is syncing successfully to CommerceHub, but CommerceHub or your retailers are saying it is not, follow these steps to find the issue with your inventory setup:
- Login to the CommerceHub OrderStream Dashboard
- Browse to Files > File Error Summary
- In the Inventory row, click one of the numbers that isn't 0 to see a list of errors.
- You will now see a list of errors that need to be corrected. The most common reason for errors is that the product codes you have setup in your backend system or in CartRover don't match the product codes CommerceHub is expecting.
- When you've identified the problem items and the affected merchant SKU, vendor SKU, or UPC codes that are wrong, read this guide for how to properly setup your CommerceHub product codes in CartRover: Setup Merchant SKUs and UPC.
CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
Document Numbers CartRover supports the following documents with CommerceHub (XML via SFTP). Please see the below section for CommerceHub Data Exchange Method setup. 850 Purchase Order 855/997 Acknowledgement 856 Shipment 810/820 Invoice 846 ...
Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Inventory Sync Shipment Confirmation - Detailed Required Parameters FTP Server FTP Username FTP Password Your Partner ID Their Partner ID (Retailer ID) Your Vendor ID* (Retailer Dependent) ...
CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
CartRover can optionally send an invoice record to CommerceHub after the order has Shipped. To enable this feature go to the Commercehub settings in CartRover and enable the Send Invoice option. Important Notes about Invoices CartRover does not pick ...
CommerceHub Required Resources
Please provide the following resources to CartRover support when setting up a new CommerceHub retailer connection. Login to CommerceHub OrderStream Click Resource Center in the upper right Select the proper retailer Click on Setup Guides. Save the ...
Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
CommerceHub OrderStream sometimes requires a Merchant SKU or a UPC for each product when performing inventory syncs. In order for this to work, you must setup these SKUs and UPCs as product aliases in CartRover. For some systems aliases will load ...