Enable Pop-ups for CartRover
Some shopping carts and WMS require CartRover to pop out an Authentication Page to start the connection process. In order to complete this process smoothly, please make sure that you have allowed Pop-ups for CartRover in your browser.
If a popup is blocked in CartRover, here are quick instructions for loading the popup once.
Google Chrome: A small red x will appear in the upper right of the URL bar (). Click it then click the blue link.
Internet Explorer: A button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click Allow.
Firefox: A yellow bar will appear at the top of the screen. Click Options > Show.
Further instructions below are for permanently allowing CartRover popups which is useful if you will be setting up many connections.
- Open chrome://settings/content/popups in your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the ADD button which is located next to the Allow tab.
- Type in https://app.cartrover.com/ and then click on the ADD button to complete.
- Close all Chrome pages and RESTART Chrome (refreshing page will not work).
- Click the Open Menu button (On the top left corner of the browser) and click Options.
- Click on the Privacy & Security tab on the left.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section and next to Block pop-up windows click on Exceptions
- Enter https://app.cartrover.com/ and click on Allow to save it.
- Close all Firefox pages and RESTART Firefox (refreshing page will not work).
CartRover API Documentation
Please go here for our current API documentation: https://developers.cartrover.com/ Learn how to get your API keys here: How To Get CartRover API Keys
Enable Address Validation
CartRover offers optional US and International Address Correction and Verification which provides the following functionality: Auto-correct and standardize US addresses into their official format upon loading (CASS Certified) Auto-correct and ...
How To Get CartRover API Keys
There are three types of API Access in CartRover. Cart API - For users building an order source or shopping cart integration into CartRover Merchant API - For users building out a WMS connection to CartRover for their merchant account Warehouse API - ...
How to enable DEAR Inventory Sync
To enable inventory sync to DEAR Systems, you must complete the following fields within your DEAR cart setup page (Carts tab > DEAR > Edit Setup) in addition to activating Inventory Sync under the Services section: Stock Adjustment Price Tier Name ...
How to enable inventory sync from Skubana OMS
The following instructions explain how to properly configure and enable inventory sync from your Skubana account to your connected CartRover order sources using the CartRover Merchant account. Inventory Sync Workflow The red arrows in the workflow ...