Houzz Seller & Houzz Vendor Workflow
Houzz Seller Workflow
Houzz Seller orders go through several Processing steps. You can decide at which point in the process you would like to charge the customer and ship the order.
Default CartRover Settings
- CartRover will pull New or In Production orders. These orders have be authorized, but not yet charged.
- Once loaded into CartRover, CartRover will automatically mark the orders as Processed and Charged in Houzz.
- The order will be sent to your backend system for shipping.
Alternatively you can manage the Process and Charge steps manually. To do so:
- Select which Order Status CartRover should wait for before loading orders. For example:
- To not load orders until after you have manually marked them as charged, select Charged in CartRover.
- To not load orders until you have marked them as Processed, select In Production in CartRover.
- Disable the order workflow steps in CartRover that you have already performed.
- If you manually charge orders, disable both Mark Orders as Processed and Mark Orders as Charged.
- If you manually mark orders Processed, disable only Mark Orders as Processed and CartRover will still charge the orders once they are loaded.
It is important that these settings are correct or you risk missing orders. We recommend the default CartRover settings which will load all orders automatically once they are placed and will automatically charge the customer without requiring any manual interaction.
Houzz Vendor Workflow
Houzz Vendor orders are immediately charged. Once charged CartRover loads them so they can be shipped by your warehouse.
The Order Status field in CartRover should be set to Charged.
Houzz Seller Updates - September 1st, 2021
On September 1st, 2021, Houzz will be releasing updates to their Marketplace Seller API. These updates will impact existing CartRover integrations with Houzz. Their system will begin auto-authorizing a customer's payment method 30 minutes after the ...
Setting Up Houzz
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Inventory Sync Shipment Confirmation - Detailed Order Cancel Download Required Parameters Application ID Username Application Token Step-by-step guide Login to your Houzz seller account Go to ...
Missing Houzz Orders
Problem Houzz orders never loaded into CartRover. Where are they? Solution A few possible reasons for this are: You have the wrong "Connection Type" setting in CartRover. Make sure to verify if you are using Houzz Vendor or Houzz Seller. Orders are ...
Houzz Updates - Cal Title 20
On January 1st, 2020, California implemented additional changes to their California Title 20 regulatory requirements for energy efficiency. In order to ensure compliance Houzz is requiring their vendors to complete the CalTitle20 section for each of ...
This page covers the various options that can be set in CartRover and in your Joor account. CartRover Settings Setting Description Default Options Joor Test Mode When enabled, CartRover will talk to the Joor Sandbox and not affect any of your real ...