How to re-send tracking to Order Source
CartRover can retransmit previously sent tracking information to your shopping cart or marketplace if needed.
- Find the order in the CartRover Orders tab. You can search by date and order number
- Click on the order to pull up the details
- From the Actions menu, select To Cart > Resend Tracking to Cart
- The next time the shipment interface runs, CartRover will attempt to resend this order to your cart.
If the Resend Tracking to Cart option is not available, it means CartRover has never sent tracking in the first place:
- Make sure the order is actually shipped and that the order shows tracking in the upper right
- Make sure your Merchant and Cart level Shipment services are enabled.
- If the order was very recently shipped, it may take some time before the tracking flows all the way back to the order source.
How to re-send order to Warehouse
Resending Orders CartRover can retransmit a previously sent order to your warehouse or WMS if needed. This action can only be done if the order is already at the WMS, or the sending was previously canceled. If the option is not available it means ...
Purchase Order Download
Purchase Order Download allows CartRover to load PO or ASN orders from the order source and send them to your OMS, WMS, or fulfillment. This will let them know what incoming products to expect for receiving. This functionality requires an OMS or WMS ...
Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
Problem After orders ship, CartRover is raising the following alert: Error adding notes to order Could not add tracking note to order: XXXX You do not have permission to create order notes Solution In the left pane of the WooCommerce Dashboard hover ...
Order sending is the most basic function that all order destinations support. This is used by CartRover to send orders to your WMS, OMS, or shipping software.
Shopify Filter Order Rules
CartRover supports using order tags and customer tags to filter which orders should or should not be loaded into the WMS. Under your Shopify cart settings in CartRover (Carts tab > Shopify > Edit Setup), in the "Filter Order Rules" section you will ...