Inventory Sync Issue/Discrepancy
Some or all of your inventory records are not syncing from your backend WMS/OMS system to your shopping cart.
First, understand that CartRover always compares inventory using Quantity Available and not Quantity On Hand. Quantity Available is the quantity that is sellable at any given moment, so it excludes inventory allocated to an order that has already loaded but not yet shipped.
When comparing inventory levels between systems, be sure to compare the Available Quantity.
Check Merchant Settings
- Make sure that Synchronization With WMS - Inventory is turned on in the Merchants > Edit Setup page.
- If the page shows Automatic, This means the warehouse system controls this step, not CartRover. Skip to Step 3.
On Merchant page, check the Last Inventory Run field.
- If Last Inventory Run shows N/A, it means that Inventory Script has never been triggered before. Please refer to the Step 1 above.
- The Status field shows the last Inventory Downloading result.
To check if CartRover downloads correct inventory levels from your WMS/OMS, please go to Merchant → Locations & Products page.
- Click a specific warehouse (or Default) to see levels for that warehouse and when they were last loaded
- Click Add/View Products to see a summary of all warehouses. This page does not show the specific time each inventory record was loaded.
Check Cart Settings
Go to the Carts > Select Your Cart > Edit Setup page in CartRover and check the following settings (per cart).
- Make sure that Inventory Upload Service is also turned on.
- Make sure that Sync Inventory With Warehouse is set to the correct Warehouse. (The warehouses list will be automatically downloaded after CartRover successfully syncs with your WMS/OMS.)
- Products that do not contain the chosen alias will be ignored during inventory sync.
- Set Minimum Inventory Level to 0 if necessary. This will make sure we always post the full inventory amount to your cart.
Review Specific SKUs
Check SKU coming from WMS/OMS
- Go to Merchants > Locations & Products. Select the specific warehouse you have connected to the cart in question.
Search for the specific SKU. Make sure you only receive one result and that it has been recently updated.
- If you get no results then you have an issue with your product codes matching up. Make sure your WMS has the correct SKUs loaded.
- If you get multiple results it means you have more than one product with the same alias code. An alias code must uniquely reference one product only. Make sure your WMS only has a single entry for each product.
Check Cart Sync
Go to Carts > Select Your Cart > View Product Sync
- Not all carts support this level of detail. If the page is blank, login to your cart to make sure the SKU in your cart matches the SKU in your warehouse, or that it matches the alias code you are setup to use.
Browse or Search to the page with the product SKU in question to verify when we last synced inventory with our cart.
- If the Inventory Enabled field says NO, CartRover can not sync inventory to your cart for this item. If you would like us to sync inventory for this product, you must enable Inventory Tracking for this item in your shopping cart. Please reach out to your shopping cart support for details on how to do this.
- If the Sync time says Never, make sure the SKU in your WMS or the alias you have selected match exactly.
- If the SKU does not exist in this list, make sure the SKU in your cart matches with the SKU in your WMS or the alias you have selected. (Click here for more information regarding Aliases Setup)
Check WMS/OMS Specific Issues
If listed, select your WMS to read more details:
Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
Review these steps if your Amazon inventory is not up to date. Review Inventory Setup in CartRover This guide will walk you through all the CartRover settings to ensure everything is properly enabled. As part of this process, ensure that your Amazon ...
Skubana OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Skubana Sales Channel Mode)
Problem Products inventory levels in CartRover do not match with quantities in Skubana. CartRover is not pulling proper inventory levels from Skubana. Solution Note: Skubana only provides product updates to CartRover when inventory levels actually ...
Inventory sync is a feature that allows CartRover to update an order source with the exact quantity that is available for each product. This lets a shopping cart know when an item is sold out or when the warehouse has new inventory in stock ...
Zoho Inventory Integration Overview
This documentation is for Zoho Inventory as an Order Source. If you are looking to load orders into Zoho Inventory instead, see this Zoho Inventory OMS Guide. Increase your sales and keep track of every unit with our powerful stock management, order ...
How to enable inventory sync from Skubana OMS
The following instructions explain how to properly configure and enable inventory sync from your Skubana account to your connected CartRover order sources using the CartRover Merchant account. Inventory Sync Workflow The red arrows in the workflow ...