New Integration Checklist
When connecting a new account to CartRover, review the following general notes to ensure a seamless integration.
- Order IDs: Some warehouse management systems or other software have limitations on character types and length. Check with your provider and make sure that your order source is generating order IDs that are within those parameters. Cartrover provides a full Order Number in the field cust_po_no and a shortened but still unique order number in cust_ref.
- SKUs/Items/Product Codes: In order for any order interface to function properly, the SKUs in the order source must match the SKUs in your warehouse software. If your warehouse system does not recognize an incoming SKU, the order will be rejected. If the SKUs in the order source are different than the ones being used in your warehouse, then item aliases or promotional codes must be created for each corresponding item in your WMS.
- Initial Orders: When most new interfaces are configured and initiated, all recent open orders in the cart will be downloaded by CartRover. It is essential that all shipped orders are marked as closed/shipped in the cart/order source so that CartRover does not retrieve them. Also be sure to set the "Earliest Order Date" before turning on the connection for the first time to ensure CartRover searches back far enough.
- Test orders: It is highly recommended that all new integrations are verified by using test orders. This way it can be verified that item IDs and shipping codes are translating over correctly to your WMS. Place a test order in your cart and make sure it loads all the way through to your backend system.
- Basic Access Authentication: If you are hosting your own cart, do not turn on extra Basic Access Authentication or CartRover may not be able to access your cart's API endpoint (URL).
- Allow Incoming Traffic: CartRover uses the following IP addresses which you may need to whitelist: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
CartRover Support Options
You can view your support options and contact support any time by logging into CartRover and selecting the Support tab. Support Hours Support is currently offered from 8am to 5pm Pacific time. Standard Support All CartRover accounts come with Free ...
New or Custom Integration
If you need an integration that CartRover doesn't offer, there are several different options available to you. CartRover API If you have developers, the CartRover API is extremely easy to use. Connect to CartRover once and you can leverage all the ...
Ship Method Mapping
CartRover offers the ability to translate/map shipping method codes sent by each shopping cart to the standard codes supported by your WMS system. Purpose When orders are downloaded from a shopping cart, a ship code/method is sent with each order. ...
Item Filters - How to accept or ignore specific products
CartRover offers the ability to set up either a whitelist or a blacklist. This can be used to either ignore certain products, or to split fulfillment of your product list between multiple locations and have CartRover only pull specific ...
CartRover Payments & Billing Access
You can view your CartRover bills or invoices in the Profile & Billing tab of CartRover. Billing Access By default, only the user who created the CartRover account has Billing Permissions. New users you add to your account do not have billing access. ...