Product aliases in Extensiv Integration Manager
How are product aliases added to Integration Manager?
Automatic Alias Loading
For fulfillment systems that Integration Manager supports Inventory Sync Pickup
for, Integration Manager will automatically download the main product identifier from the WMS and display it in Integration Manager. For fulfillment systems that Integration Manager supports Product Alias Pickup
for, Integration Manager will also automatically load all product aliases attached to the main product identifier and display them in Integration Manager as well.
Example: This product has a SKU number (which is the main identifier) and a UPC (which is treated as an alias to the SKU). Both values identify the same product.
Manual Alias Loading
The following process can be completed manually in the Integration Manager interface if your OMS or WMS does not support aliases automatically. If you have a large list you need loaded into Integration Manager, create a CSV file in this STANDARD FORMAT
, then open a support ticket and upload your CSV file. There is a fee for uploading manual files. You can also load them yourself one by one as shown below
Using Amazon as an example to load your Amazon Seller SKU as an alias into Integration Manager.
To add the Seller SKU as an alias in Integration Manager:
- In Integration Manager go to (Merchant tab → Products and Locations → Product Alias)
- Search for and select the fulfillment product identifier that matches the Amazon Seller SKU.
- Click "Add Alias Code"
- Add the Alias Name (MUST be consistent across multiple products) and the Alias Value (MUST be unique across all products)
- Click Save
- In your Amazon cart settings in Integration Manager (Carts tab > Amazon > Edit Setup) make sure the "Translate Item Code" field is set to "Master SKU" This means that when Integration Manager loads the Seller SKU from Amazon, it will translate it to the Master SKU (from the fulfillment system) before passing the order to the fulfillment system.
- Also in your Amazon cart settings in Integration Manager, make sure the "Push Inventory Using Alias" field is set to the alias you created from the sales channel (e.g. Amazon). This means that when the fulfillment system provides inventory levels using the Master SKU, Integration Manager will translate to the Amazon Seller SKU when pushing those inventory levels to Amazon.
Product Alias Rules/Restrictions
Integration Manager expects that each alias code uniquely identifies a single master product. If you have multiple unique products with the same alias Integration Manager will be unable to properly translate between them.
If you have a single product with multiple of the same alias types (eg. two UPCs), and you have set up Integration Manager to sync inventory to the cart using that alias, Integration Manager will sync your inventory level for that product multiple times, once for each alias. This allows you to have a single product on the back-end synced with two different products in your shopping cart. Note that Integration Manager will push the full inventory level for both aliases, so there is a possibility for over-selling that product in between inventory syncs.
Upload Product Aliases
Review the Product Aliases in Extensiv Integration Manager page before continuing with the below steps. The Extensiv Integration Manager interface does not currently allow you to upload product aliases in bulk via CSV. It currently only supports ...
Extensiv Integration Manager Support Options
You can view your support options and contact support any time by logging into Integration Manager and selecting the Support tab. Support Hours Support is currently offered from 8am to 5pm Pacific time. Standard Support All Integration Manager ...
How to Send Shipping Emails From Extensiv Integration Manager
Extensiv Integration Manager does not send out order or shipment confirmation emails to customers. However, there are still several way these emails can be sent out: Through Shopping Cart Most but not all shopping carts have this functionality built ...
Items in Extensiv Integration Manager Missing a Product Code
Problem Items in Extensiv Integration Manager are missing a product code or SKU which causes problems in the Warehouse or Order Management System. Example: Solutions This happens when the merchant has not setup product SKUs in their shopping cart. ...
Setting Up Web Shop Manager
Required Parameters Credentials from Web Shop Manager that need to be entered in Extensiv Integration Manager. The setup guide below will explain how to obtain these: Host Domain Auth Key Step-by-step guide Contact Web Shop Manager support to acquire ...