Setting Up Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment
Supported Amazon MCF
Integration Manager supports Amazon MCF for the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Japan. Separate connections are needed for each.
- Amazon Seller Central Login
View instructions for you your specific Amazon Zone below.
- First, In Extensiv Integration Manager, go to the WMS Setup tab and select Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment
- Select your desired Amazon MCF Country
- Click Grant Us API Access in Integration Manager
- Follow the steps in Amazon to approve Integration Manager access to Amazon
- Once Complete, Integration Manager will display a Success message
- Click the Test WMS Connection button to verify the connection. Then click Save.
After you save the Amazon connection, Integration Manager will automatically load the standard ship methods available for Amazon.
Be sure to read up on Ship Method Mapping
in Integration Manager to make sure your orders ship properly.
Amazon MCF only allows creating new orders/shipments using the Amazon Seller SKU
. Make sure your shopping carts are set up with this value as the SKU or Product Code. If your order source can not provide the correct value, look into Product aliases in Integration Manager
For each sales channel/cart you connect to Integration Manager, you will find the following options which will control how Amazon ships the orders:
- Use Blank Boxes
- Enable to have Amazon ship your order in a blank non-Amazon branded box.
- Block Amazon Carrier
- Enable to require Amazon use a 3rd party carrier (Don't deliver with Amazon's own carrier).
Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Overview
Amazon’s Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) is a program that lets you sell anywhere online, but still use Fulfillment by Amazon to ship your customer's orders. Amazon MCF helps you grow your business by giving you access to Amazon’s world-class ...
EasyPost Fulfillment Integration Overview
EasyPost Fulfillment is a 3PL fulfillment center providing a simple, efficient, tech-forward solution for all fulfillment needs. From warehousing to receiving, pick-packing and shipping, EasyPost can do it all for one flat, per-package fee. There are ...
Setting Up Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Direct Fulfillment Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Order Acknowledgements Shipment Confirmation - Detailed Inventory Sync Required Parameters Amazon Refresh Token Supported Marketplaces Integration Manager supports Amazon ...
Amazon Marketplace Settings
This page covers the various options that can be set in CartRover and in your Amazon Marketplace account. CartRover Settings Setting Description Default Other Options Item SKU Field Which field should we use for the item SKU? ASIN will fall back to ...
Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
Supported Marketplaces Integration Manager supports Amazon America, Europe, and Japan. Separate connections are needed for each and may have different setup instructions. Supported Functions Order Download Shipment Confirmation - Detailed Inventory ...