Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
Seller Central Integration Specs:
- Amazon Seller Central Login
Integration Manager supports all international Amazon Marketplaces. Separate connections are needed for each.
- In the Carts tab of Extensiv Integration Manager, select New Cart and pick your desired Amazon Marketplace
- Click Grant Us API Access in Integration Manager.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- Follow the steps in Amazon to approve Integration Manager access to Amazon.
- Click the Checkbox and then click Confirm on the Amazon page.
- Once Complete, Integration Manager will display a Success message
- Click the Test button at the bottom of the Integration Manager screen to verify the connection. Then click OK to save.
Other Setup Info
Amazon sends the following ship methods. Be sure to map them to your desired carrier and ship methods in the Integration Manager Shipping Methods tab.
Integration Manager only pulls with the following order statuses when loading orders from Amazon:
To be eligible to use Amazon connection with Integration Manager, you must have at least one of the following Amazon accounts:
- Non-individual Amazon seller account
- Amazon Webstore
- Amazon Product Ads
- Amazon Payments
- Integration Manager can load either the Amazon "ASIN" number or the "SKU" into the "product code" field of your OMS. You can choose this while setting up or editing the cart.
- YOUR WAREHOUSE MUST provide the Amazon Item SKU with the inventory records (or as an item alias). Amazon only allows syncing inventory using the SKU, not the ASIN!
Amazon Vendor Central
Extensiv Integration Manager currently only supports the Direct Fulfillment program in Amazon Vendor Central. Integration Manager also supports Amazon Seller Central (and Seller Fulfilled Prime). See our Setup Guide for Amazon Direct Fulfillment. ...
Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
Problem The Amazon connection is failing to download orders with the error message: Could not retrieve orders. Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied This happens when Extensiv Integration Manager no longer has permissions to access your Amazon ...
Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
Problem Amazon orders are not flowing from Amazon into Extensiv Integration Manager. Background Each Integration Manager connection to Amazon connections to a single Amazon Country's marketplace. Example: United States, Canada, UK, etc. Integration ...
Amazon Ship Methods
The list below is all the possible shipping methods that Amazon may send with an order. Make sure these are mapped to your codes in Extensiv Integration Manager or that your WMS software can handle them. Ship Methods FreeEconomy Standard Expedited ...
Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
Problem For following error message: I'm getting errors: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire Solutions For Extensiv Integration Manager users who are getting errors or unable to use the software? Amazon has updated the MWS authorization ...