Setting Up Bergen Logistics
- Account Web Address
- API Username
- API Password
- Contact Bergen Logistics to acquire your API credentials and Account web address.
- In Extensiv Integration Manager go to WMS Setup and make sure that Bergen Logistics is selected. Click Save.
- In Integration Manager go to Merchant > Edit Setup and enter your credentials.
- Click Test WMS Connection at the bottom of the page to verify the are correct and working.
- Click OK to save your settings.
Bergen Logistics Integration Overview
Bergen Logistics is a third-party fulfillment center that uses a custom WMS called REX11. Bergen Logistics provides fulfillment services for a wide variety of ecommerce retailers. Website: http://www.bergenlogistics.com/ Supported Functions Order ...
Setting Up Rockpoint Logistics
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Send Shipment Confirmation Pickup Inventory Sync Pickup Required Parameters FTP User FTP Password Client Tag Preferred Extensiv Integration Manager Signup ...
Setting Up SnapFulfil WMS
Required Parameters Credentials from Snapfulfil that are needed to setup this connection to CartRover. See below for instructions on how to request/obtain these credentials. Live/Test API URL Live/Test API Username Live/Test API Password Warehouse ...
Setting up Moulton Logistics
The guide below lists the requirements and steps for how to connect your Extensiv Integration Manager account to Moulton Logistics' Order Vision system. Completing the Step-by-step guide will establish the connection between the two systems. Please ...
Rockpoint Logistics Overview
Rockpoint Logistics provides fulfillment services for a wide variety of ecommerce retailers. Extensiv Integration Manager is pre-integrated with Rockpoint Logistics so as an existing Rockpoint customer you can quickly setup new shopping carts and ...