Setting Up ChannelAdvisor
- Order Download
Shipment Confirmation - Detailed
- ChannelAdvisor Admin Username
- ChannelAdvisor Admin Password
On the New ChannelAdvisor setup page, click the Grant Us API Access button.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- A new window will pop out and ask user to log in by using their ChannelAdvisor Admin Username and Password. Please follow the dialogue to authorize Extensiv Integration Manager to act on behalf of your ChannelAdvisor account. When complete, return to the Integration Manager window, and it will shows status of authorization.
- Fill out the rest of the cart setting on the page, and click Test button to make sure that everything is correct. Then click OK button to save cart information.
Required Distribution Center Code
- Go to Inventory→Setting→Distribution Centers(DC), find the distribution center code that you want to use. Orders or items from different distribution centers will be ignored by Integration Manager.
- Copy Distribution Center code, and paste it into Integration Manager. Then Click OK button to save the setting.
Integration Manager only pulls orders that are "Cleared" payment status and the "Completed" checkout status.
This page covers the various options that can be set in Extensiv Integration Manager and in your ChannelAdvisor account. Integration Manager Settings Setting Description Default Distribution Center Code Only pull orders with the following ...
ChannelAdvisor - Carrier and Class is Invalid
Tracking information fails to load into ChannelAdvisor with the following error: Could not upload tracking information for Order # xxxxxxx. Error Code: Error Message: Carrier and Class is Invalid Carrier: 'name of carrier' Class: 'name of class' ...
Setting Up ChannelAdvisor
Integration Specs: Supported functions Order Send Shipment Confirmation Pickup Inventory Sync Pickup - Multi Warehouse Product Alias Download Cancellation sending Step-by-Step guide: 1. First select the appropriate WMS. WMS Setup -> Change WMS -> ...
Setting Up Vend
Required Parameters Vend URL URL Format: https://<store_name>.vendhq.com Access Token Step-by-step guide Obtain your Vend URL and enter it into the Vend New Cart Setup page. Log into your Vend Admin panel, then go to Setup → Personal Tokens page to ...
Setting Up Infoplus Commerce
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Send Shipment Confirmation Pickup - Detailed Inventory Sync Pickup Multi-Warehouse Support Product Alias Pickup Required Parameters Per Warehouse Params Company Identifier API Key Per Merchant Params Line ...