Setting Up ChannelAdvisor
- Order Download
Shipment Confirmation - Detailed
- ChannelAdvisor Admin Username
- ChannelAdvisor Admin Password
On the New ChannelAdvisor setup page, click the Grant Us API Access button.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- A new window will pop out and ask user to log in by using their ChannelAdvisor Admin Username and Password. Please follow the dialogue to authorize CartRover to act on behalf of your ChannelAdvisor account. When complete, return to the CartRover window, and it will shows status of authorization.
- Fill out the rest of the cart setting on the page, and click Test button to make sure that everything is correct. Then click OK button to save cart information.
Required Distribution Center Code
- Go to Inventory→Setting→Distribution Centers(DC), find the distribution center code that you want to use. Orders or items from different distribution centers will be ignored by CartRover.
- Copy Distribution Center code, and paste it into CartRover. Then Click OK button to save the setting.
CartRover only pulls orders that are "Cleared" payment status and the "Completed" checkout status.
This page covers the various options that can be set in CartRover and in your ChannelAdvisor account. CartRover Settings Setting Description Default Distribution Center Code Only pull orders with the following distribution code. Distribution Center ...
ChannelAdvisor - Carrier and Class is Invalid
Tracking information fails to load into ChannelAdvisor with the following error: Could not upload tracking information for Order # xxxxxxx. Error Code: Error Message: Carrier and Class is Invalid Carrier: 'name of carrier' Class: 'name of class' ...
Setting Up ChannelAdvisor
Integration Specs: Supported functions Order Download Shipment Confirmation Inventory Download Step-by-Step guide: 1. First select the appropriate WMS. WMS Setup -> Change WMS -> select ChannelAdvisor Click Grant API Access -> Takes to ...
Setting Up Vend
Required Parameters Vend URL URL Format: https://<store_name>.vendhq.com Access Token Step-by-step guide Obtain your Vend URL and enter it into the Vend New Cart Setup page. Log into your Vend Admin panel, then go to Setup → Personal Tokens page to ...
Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
Shopify has both predefined shipping methods and custom shipping methods. These instructions will help you map these codes to what your WMS expects to receive. Step-by-step guide Shipping methods are setup in the Settings > Shipping section of the ...