Setting Up EasyPost Fulfillment
Credentials from EasyPost Fulfillment that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover.
- Production API Key
- Test API Key
- Login to your EasyPost account
- Click on your email in the upper left, then click API Keys
- Click Add Additional API Key at the top of the page, then click Create API Key
- Click the Copy icon next to the hidden key.
- Pase they key into the CartRover WMS Setup tab.
- Click on Test WMS Connection and then Save.
Test Mode (Optional)
Test mode allows you to send test orders to EasyPost that won't actually be shipped.
- The EasyPost Test API Key is found on the same page as the Production API Key
- When using the Test API Key, in CartRover WMS Setup page enable the EasyPost Test Mode field. Disable the field when you are ready to switch to production.
- For more info regarding EP Tesing, please go to EasyPost Testing Guide.
If your EasyPost Prod/Test API Keys are not testing successfully in CartRover, please contact EasyPost technical support. Your account may not be classified properly as a vendor account.
If you are switching from an EasyPost native connection to a CartRover connection, be sure to notify EasyPost to turn off their connection when you start with CartRover to prevent duplicate orders shipping.
EasyPost Fulfillment Integration Overview
EasyPost Fulfillment is a 3PL fulfillment center providing a simple, efficient, tech-forward solution for all fulfillment needs. From warehousing to receiving, pick-packing and shipping, EasyPost can do it all for one flat, per-package fee. There are ...
Duplicate Orders Loaded in EasyPost
Problem A single order from your shopping cart or order source created two identical orders in EasyPost leading to EasyPost double shipping an order. Solution EasyPost does not support CartRover sending a unique order identifier, nor does EasyPost ...
Setting Up SnapFulfil WMS
Required Parameters Credentials from Snapfulfil that are needed to setup this connection to CartRover. See below for instructions on how to request/obtain these credentials. Live/Test API URL Live/Test API Username Live/Test API Password Warehouse ...
Setting Up Shopping Cart Fulfillment
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Sending Shipment Confirmation Required Parameters API User (Provided by CartRover) API Key (Provided by CartRover) Step-by-step guide Go to the WMS Setup tab of CartRover and select Shopping Cart ...
Setting Up ShipStation WMS
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Send Cancel Order in WMS Shipment Confirmation Pickup - Detailed Required Parameters Shipstation Username & Password Step-by-step guide Go to CartRover and login to your account. Click on the WMS Setup ...