Setting Up Google Shopping
Credentials from Google Shopping that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide below will explain how to obtain these:
- Google Email
- Google Password
- Google Merchant ID
- In CartRover setup a new Google Shopping cart or click Edit Setup if you have already set one up.
- Click the Grant US API Access button on CartRover Google Shopping cart setup page.
- A window should pop out and ask for your Google Merchant permission.
- Return to the CartRover page where you will be informed if the connection was successful.
- To obtain your Google Merchant ID, please log into your Google Merchant Center. You can find your Merchant ID at the upper right of the screen. Enter this into CartRover.
- Click on the Test button to confirm the connection.
- See Inventory Sync Setup instructions below to enable Inventory syncing.
- Make sure to save the page by clicking on the OK button.
Inventory Sync Setup
In order for CartRover to sync inventory levels to Google Shopping, Google requires that you set up a "Supplemental feed" in your Merchant Center:
- In the Google Merchant Center, select Products > Feeds
- Click on Add supplemental feed
- Give it a name like "CartRover Inventory" then select "Content API" and hit Continue
- If the Content API option is not available, got back to the Feeds page and first setup a new Primary Feed and select Content API for it.
- If the option is still not available after this, you must reach out to Google support to have them enable it.
- Select all of your relevant Product Feeds and click Create Feed
- Click on the feed you just created and copy the Feed ID into the CartRover Inventory Feed ID field (in the CartRover Google Shopping Edit Setup page).
- Click OK to save your changes in CartRover.
Google Shopping Integration Overview
Supported Functions Order Download Shipment Confirmation - Detailed Inventory Sync Workflow CartRover retrieves new orders from Google Shopping CartRover delivers orders to WMS/OMS CartRover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from ...
Setting Up Shopping Cart Fulfillment
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Sending Shipment Confirmation Required Parameters API User (Provided by CartRover) API Key (Provided by CartRover) Step-by-step guide Go to the WMS Setup tab of CartRover and select Shopping Cart ...
Setting Up Infoplus Commerce
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Send Shipment Confirmation Pickup - Detailed Inventory Sync Pickup Multi-Warehouse Support Product Alias Pickup Required Parameters Per Warehouse Params Company Identifier API Key Per Merchant Params Line ...
Shopify Filter Order Rules
CartRover supports using order tags and customer tags to filter which orders should or should not be loaded into the WMS. Under your Shopify cart settings in CartRover (Carts tab > Shopify > Edit Setup), in the "Filter Order Rules" section you will ...
Setting Up ApparelMagic OMS
Required Parameters: ApparelMagic Subdomain API Token Required Plan Connecting to CartRover requires you to have an ApparelMagic Professional or higher plan. The Basic plan will not work. Step-by-step guide Your ApparelMagic subdomain is located in ...