Setting Up Katana MRP as Order Destination
- Katana Username and Password
- Select Katana in the WMS Setup tab of CartRover
- Click the Grant Us API Access button.
- You will be directed to Katana to login and permit CartRover access to your account.
- Once complete, you will be directed back to the original CartRover browser tab. In a few seconds you should see a Success message pop up.
- Click Test WMS Connection to confirm access to Katana.
4. Click Save once you have confirmed that the test was successful.
Note: Testing the Katana connection is dependent upon at least one fulfillment location being present in Katana. If the test is failing and you have not added a fulfillment location to your Katana account, please do so and re-attempt the test.
Additional Cart Level Settings
There are additional settings for your Katana connection that will need to be set on the Cart level. These settings allow you to choose:
- Whether or not to allow CartRover to automatically create new products in Katana
- Which Katana Warehouse to fulfill orders from.
To setup these settings:
- Choose the Cart that you would like to update the Katana settings for from the CartRover Carts tab.
- Select Edit Setup
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Katana WMS Information.
- Warehouse allows you to select the fulfillment location that you
would like used for this cart. If unchanged, orders will be fulfilled by
the default Katana location.
- Auto Create Missing Katana Products is set to No by default. Changing this setting to Yes will cause CartRover to create a new product records in Katana for any item on an order where a matching SKU is not found to already exist in Katana. This can unintentionally create duplicate products if your sales channels uses a different SKU than exists already in Katana. Please use caution with this setting.
Katana MRP Integration Overview - Order Destination
Supported Functions Order Sending Inventory Sync Workflow CartRover retrieves new orders from the merchant's connected shopping carts. CartRover delivers the orders to Katana. CartRover retrieves inventory levels from Katana. CartRover pushes ...
Red Stag Fulfillment Order Settings
When Red Stag Fulfillment is selected as your CartRover WMS (Order Destination), there will be Red Stag Specific setting to set for each Shopping Cart (order source) connection in CartRover. These settings are listed and explained below: Red Stag ...
Setting up Flowspace
Integration Specs: Supported functions Order Download Inventory Sync Shipment Confirmation Required Parameters (Provided by Flowspace) API Key Step-by-step guid: Step 1: Sign up for a CartRover merchant account. Step 2: Contact Flowspace to obtain ...
Setting Up NetSuite OMS
This Integration is for NetSuite as an Order Destination. To Connect to NetSuite as an Order Source, See Here. Authentication Limitation CartRover connects to NetSuite's API using their original username/password authentication, not their newer Key ...
The order download is the most basic function that all order sources support. This is used for loading orders into CartRover from your order source.