Setting Up ShipStation WMS
- Supported functions:
- Order Send
- Cancel Order in WMS
- Shipment Confirmation Pickup - Detailed
- Required Parameters
- Shipstation Username & Password
- Go to CartRover and login to your account.
- Click on the WMS Setup tab.
- Click Change WMS and Select ShipStation
- Click the Test WMS Connection button and you will see your URL, API User and API Key.
- Note: For Warehouse level accounts, the Test needs to be performed on the Merchant level. This allows for a separate ShipStation Store connection per merchant.
- Go to https://ss.shipstation.com/, login to your account
- Go to Account Settings (wrench icon in upper right)
- Select Selling Channels > Store Setup from the menu on the left.
- Click + Connect a Store or Marketplace
- Select the Custom Store option (Enter Custom in the search box to find it more easily)
- Fill in fields as shown in the picture below:
URL to Custom XML Page
API User (From CartRover WMS Setup Page)
API Key (From CartRover WMS Setup Page)
Be sure to click Save in CartRover to save the connection.
ShipStation WMS Overview
With ShipStation you can import, manage and ship your orders. ShipStation shipping software is designed to save you time and money on eCommerce order fulfillment. Website: https://www.shipstation.com/
Setting Up ShipStation
Required Parameters Credentials from ShipStation that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide below will explain how to request/obtain these: API Key API Password Step-by-step guide Head to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper ...
Order Missing From ShipStation
Problem Orders in CartRover show a status of AT WMS, but those orders are not showing in ShipStation. Solution To solve this problem, you must open up a ticket with ShipStation support and provide them with a sample order number to review. This issue ...
ShipStation WMS - Unique Connection for Each Order Source
With a Merchant Account in CartRover, orders from all order sources are merged together when sent to ShipStation. If you have multiple sales channels flowing through CartRover and need or want each one to connect to ShipStation as a separate Store, ...
ShipStation Tag Filtering
How it Works ShipStation allows users to tag orders through their online interface. When CartRover retrieves orders from your ShipStation account it can either include or exclude orders with a specified tag. Each Cart can be configured to search for ...