Credentials from Wish that need to be entered in CartRover. The step-by-step guide below will explain how to obtain these:
- Wish Merchant Email
- Wish Merchant Password
- On the New Wish Setup page click the "Grant Us API Access" button.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- A new window will open containing the Wish log-in screen. Log in and follow the dialogue to authorize CartRover to act on behalf of your Wish account. When complete, return to the CartRover window and it will let you know if the authorization was successful. If a new window does not open, please make sure you do not have a pop-up blocker enabled.
- Fill out the rest of the setting on the
page and click OK. You can also click Test first to verify that
everything is correct.
Wish Warehouse Name
If you have multiple Warehouses defined in Wish, each CartRover connection can communicate with a specific Wish warehouse. By default, if you only have a single warehouse in Wish, CartRover will set this up automatically. To manually set the Wish warehouse that CartRover should communicate with:
- From the CartRover > Carts > Wish > Edit Setup page, click Test
- The test response will include a list of your Wish Warehouses
- To manage your Wish warehouse locations, contact Wish support.
- Copy the warehouse name you want CartRover to pull orders for and sent inventory and put it into the Warehouse Name field.
- Click OK to save your changes.