Setup and Load Yahoo Component Items
If you would like to create Component items in Yahoo, please do the following steps:
- Open your Yahoo Store Manager and go to Catalog Manager → Manage Tables.
- Click on [+] Add New Attributes button under Custom Attributes section, and enter components as Attribute Name. Set the Format to text. Please DO NOT set this field as Required. Click the Add button to complete.
- Go back to Manage Products tab and add/edit component items.
- You should now be able to see a new field called Components on Item Edit Page.
- Please fill in the sub-item codes into Component field, and make sure that they are comma-separated.
- Component field string format:
- SubItem1, SubItem2, SubItem3
- You can also specify quantity in front of sub item code:
- 4 * SubItem1, 9 * Subitem2, SubItem3
- Go to your CartRover Yahoo Cart Setup Page and turn on Load Component Items. CartRover will automatically translate Item Code into the appropriate Sub Item Codes when loading orders from Yahoo.
- Leave this option disabled if you would like CartRover to load only the main product code.
Setting Up Yahoo Stores
Yahoo Stores Standard plan or above is required. Stores Lite, Stores Basic, or Starter plans are not allowed to use 3rd party connections like CartRover. Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Inventory Sync Shipment Confirmation - ...
Setting Up Groupon Stores
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Shipment Confirmation Required Parameters Groupon Stores Login Manual Process Groupon Stores is currently a semi-manual process because they do not yet support a more automated process. When ...
Cart Setup Complexity
This guide gives a brief overview of the general setup complexity for various connections. Please note that setup times can vary widely depending on if you have all the required information up-front. Most Difficult - Requires CartRover Support EDI ...
This page covers the various options that can be set in CartRover and in your Joor account. CartRover Settings Setting Description Default Options Joor Test Mode When enabled, CartRover will talk to the Joor Sandbox and not affect any of your real ...
Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
When Quickbooks Commerce is selected as your CartRover WMS, there will be Quickbooks Commerce specific settings to set for each cart connection in CartRover. These settings are listed and explained below: Quickbooks Commerce Order Status Settings ...