Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
In Shopify, setting up Custom Fulfillment Services lets you specify which items should ship from specific fulfillment services. You can use this with Extensiv Integration Manager to identify which items Integration Manager should load.
Additionally when this feature is enabled and inventory levels are syncing through Integration Manager. Integration Manager will only sync inventory levels for items with the matching Fulfillment Service.
How To Set Up:
- In Shopify setup a Custom Fulfillment Service for Integration Manager. Please click on this link and perform this step inside Shopify. If you do not perform this step, it will not perform as expected. You may add others as well for your other systems or warehouses.
- In Integration Manager, go to the Shopify cart settings and enable the Filter Orders By Fulfillment Service option.
- Enter the name of the Custom Fulfillment service that you created in Shopify. Make sure the names match exactly.
At this point, Integration Manager will load only the items on an order that are flagged for the selected Fulfillment Service. Orders without any items for the selected Custom Fulfillment Service will be ignored completely.
When the warehouse ships order and reports back tracking, Integration Manager will only mark the items for the specified Fulfillment service as shipped. If an order has multiple Fulfillment Services, only the portion of the order that Integration Manager loaded will be marked as shipped.
Set Up Products in Shopify
To select which Fulfillment Service each Product should use:
- Go to your store's Products page, and select the desired product.
- In the Inventory section, select the fulfillment service that you want to use from the Inventory managed by drop-down menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
Problem Shopify returns the following error message preventing Extensiv Integration Manager from sending the tracking information to Shopify: All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service Other Error Message If instead the ...
Shopify Filter Order Rules
Extensiv Integration Manager supports using order tags and customer tags to filter which orders should or should not be loaded into the WMS. Under your Shopify cart settings in Integration Manager (Carts tab > Shopify > Edit Setup), in the "Filter ...
This page covers the various options that can be set in Extensiv Integration Manager and in your Shopify account. Integration Manager Settings Setting Description Default Options Order Status Only pull orders with the selected Order Status. (This ...
Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
Problem Shopify returns one the following error message preventing Extensiv Integration Manager from sending the tracking information to Shopify: Line Items: must be stocked at the same location [Base]: None of the items are stocked at the new ...
How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
If you need Extensiv Integration Manager to ignore POS orders so they don't get sent to your warehouse for Fulfillment there are a few different ways to handle this. Option 1: Automatically Mark POS Orders as Fulfilled You need to make sure Shopify ...