Tracking Not Syncing from WMS to Cart
All or some of your shipment/tracking records are not syncing from your backend WMS to your shopping cart.
If Nothing Is Syncing
Ensure Cart Shipment Upload is Enabled
- Browse to your cart settings by going to Carts > Select your cart > Edit Setup
- Under the Services section make sure you have turned on Shipment Upload. The recommended option is Automatic.
- Click Save
Ensure Merchant Shipping Confirmations are enabled
- Browse to your merchant settings by going to Merchants > Edit Setup
- Under the Synchronization with WMS section make sure you have turned on Shipping Confirmations. The recommended option is Every Hour.
- Click OK
If Some Are Syncing
- Browse to the Alerts tab.
- Look for any alerts with a Red icon that mention tracking or confirmations, click on them to view.
- Find a specific order you know has shipped. Look up this order in CartRover Orders tab.
- Check for any error message at the lower right. Common issues are the shopping cart not recognizing the carrier name, or the list of products that have shipped. In these scenarios CartRover support can help provide more insight or solutions.
Your WMS may be sending carrier codes that your shopping carts don't understand. There are two ways to resolve this:
- See if your backend WMS system can send more standardized codes. Eg. FEDEX instead of FDX
- From the Merchants tab select SCAC Mapping
- Here you can map the code coming from the WMS to a more standard code. Note: most SCAC codes are not recognized by shopping carts, but there are a few non-standard codes listed for easy of use like FEDEX and UPS.
Other Common Issues
- Back-dating your shipping records in some WMS systems can cause them to be missed by CartRover.
- Make sure you have clicked the Test WMS Connection button. It will either be found in your WMS Setup tab, or the Merchant > Edit Setup page. Some WMS systems will only begin sending us tracking records after this step has been completed.
No Orders Syncing from Cart to WMS
Problem Orders are not flowing from your shopping cart to your WMS or backend system. Solution Check these settings to ensure the connection is up and running: Check Cart Settings Browse to your cart settings by going to Carts > Select your cart > ...
Some Orders Not Syncing from Cart to WMS
Problem Some Orders are not flowing from your shopping cart to your WMS or backend system. Solution Check Skipped Orders Browse to the Orders tab and click the Show Skipped Orders button. If CartRover knowingly skipped any orders, they will be listed ...
How to Send Shipping Emails From CartRover
CartRover does not send out order or shipment confirmation emails to customers. However, there are still several way these emails can be sent out: Through Shopping Cart Most but not all shopping carts have this functionality built in. As long as ...
Setting Up SnapFulfil WMS
Required Parameters Credentials from Snapfulfil that are needed to setup this connection to CartRover. See below for instructions on how to request/obtain these credentials. Live/Test API URL Live/Test API Username Live/Test API Password Warehouse ...
ShipHero - Missing Tracking
Problem Some or all orders have been shipped by ShipHero, but the tracking information has not loaded into CartRover. Solution Go to your Merchant > Edit Setup page in CartRover. Click Test WMS Connection. This step is required for every new merchant ...