Using eBay Global Shipping Program
The ebay Global Shipping Program allows you to sell internationally while only having to ship the products domestically. Ebay will handle the international portion of the shipment making the fulfillment much easier for you. Extensiv Integration Manager supports this functionality. Read below to understand how this works.
Integration Manager will load the customer's international address into the "Customer Address" fields. The domestic shipping address will be loaded into the "Shipping Address" fields. This allows you to treat the orders like a regular domestic shipment. There are however a few things to know:
- Integration Manager will place the ebay Global Reference Number into the Shipping Address Last Name field.
- This is because ebay only uses the first name field normally and ebay also requests this number be printed above the address on the shipping label.
- Integration Manager will also place the Global Reference Number into the custom_field_1 field. This can be used for your reference and should ideally be passed to the carrier during shipping as a reference field.
- Do Not send a shipping confirmation email to the customer with your domestic tracking number! This will confuse the customer since they are expecting an international shipment.
- If you need or want to send a shipping email, use the Global Reference Number in custom_field_1 as that is trackable on the ebay site.
- You should still report the domestic tracking number back to Integration Manager so that we can give it to ebay.
More information available at:
Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
Problem Inventory sync is failing with the error message: Error updating Inventory Error Updating Inventory for product XXYYZZ eBay said: Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to ...
Setting Up Landmark Global
Required Parameters: WMS level Parameters: API Username API Key Landmark Client ID FTP User FTP Password Cart level Parameters: Region (This value specifies which Landmark Facility the shipment will be linked to. Please note that this value is ...
You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
Problem Inventory sync is failing with the error message: Error updating Inventory Error Updating Inventory for product XXYYZZ eBay said: It looks like you've reached the number of items you can list. You can list up to 5,000 items this month. ...
Ebay Auth token is expired
Problem If you are receiving an "Auth token is expired" or "Please log in again" error in Extensiv Integration Manager when downloading orders like one of the following: eBay said: Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for ...
Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
Problem Inventory for some or all of my listings is not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager and the listings don't show up in the Integration Manager View Product Sync page. Solution Due to the way eBay handles listings, it is not possible for ...