WooCommerce Inventory Sync
To enable inventory sync from CartRover to WooCommerce, verify these settings:
Make sure stock management is enabled globally:
- From your Wordpress Admin page, go to WooCommerce > Settings
- Click the Products tab, then the Inventory link
- Enable the Manage Stock option
- From the WordPress Admin page click the Products tab.
- For each product, click Edit
- Scroll down to the Product Data or Product Options section. Select Inventory and Enable the Manage stock option.
- Products you don't want to track inventory for, leave the Manage stock option un-selected.
Make sure the enable the Inventory function in both your Merchant and Cart settings in CartRover.
This page covers the various options that can be set in CartRover and in your WooCommerce account. CartRover Settings Setting Description Default Options Order Status Only pull orders with the selected Order Status. (This should almost always be set ...
Setting Up WooCommerce
Integration Specs: Supported functions: Order Download Shipment Confirmation Inventory Sync Required Parameters Store URL URL Format: https://<store_url>/ Consumer Key Consumer Secret The minimum supported version of WooCommerce is 3.5 Step-by-step ...
WooCommerce Ship Methods
WooCommerce Ship Methods can be loaded using either their ID or their name. The default setting is their name, but this can be changed in the Cart Settings in CartRover. Solution In your WooCommerce (WordPress) Admin Panel go to WooCommerce > ...
Inventory sync is a feature that allows CartRover to update an order source with the exact quantity that is available for each product. This lets a shopping cart know when an item is sold out or when the warehouse has new inventory in stock ...
Zoho Inventory Integration Overview
This documentation is for Zoho Inventory as an Order Source. If you are looking to load orders into Zoho Inventory instead, see this Zoho Inventory OMS Guide. Increase your sales and keep track of every unit with our powerful stock management, order ...